The Traders Trick Entry Trading System is trading system not many forex traders will be familiar with but it is a really powerful trading system regardless.
In this post, you will learn:
- the different Traders Trick Entry setups
- when to use the traders trick entry
- what the traders trick entry can do for you.
- how to trade the traders trick entry.
It is important for you to know and understand these things here below before you read about the traders trick entry trading strategy. Otherwise you wound’t have a clue:
- 1-2-3 pattern formations
- ross hooks
If you have a fair idea of what they are, then you will understand what is written in here.
What Is The Traders Trick Entry?
- Traders trick entry is a system that understands how insiders (or market movers) play the market and so what it does is to beat the insiders at their own game. In order for market movers to play the market, they have to sabotage themselves and you will learn about how they do that further down below this post.
- In addition to that, this system creates a level playing field on which you can trade.
- the traders trick entry system is a breakout trading system that requires that you know the 123 forex trading system as well as the ross hook trading system because trades are taken based on these two patterns.
The chart below show the setup for the traders trick entry (note the 123 pattern and the ross hook).
So How Does The Traders Trick Entry Work?
- positions are entered ahead of the actual breakout of the point #2 of the 123 pattern or ahead of the point for the hook.
- the results will be significant profits.
- if the breakout is false, you will have at least covered your costs and would have taken some profits.
The Traders Trick Entry Setup Based On The 123 Chart Pattern
The chart below shows the 123 pattern and the traders trick entry setup:
Right, so you need to know what are correcting bars. Well, here’s what correcting bars are:
Conditions For Taking Traders Trick Entry Trades On 123 Chart Pattern
Just because you see that 123 pattern form and after #2 point, you see correcting bars form and the breakout of their highs happen doesn’t mean its a valid Traders trick entry setup.
Well, there are 3 conditions that must be fullfilled before you can take trades.
Here’s the 2nd condition the must be satisfied before taking a traders trick entry on the 123 pattern:
Why is that you should not trade traders trick entry based on the 123 pattern in consolidations?
Because 123 pattern formations in consolidations are meaningless because you will see they will have them in both directions.
Here’s the 3rd condition that must be satisfied…
Now, this next section will take you teach you about how to take the traders trick entry on the Ross Hook Pattern.
The Traders Trick Entry Trade Setup Based On The Ross Hook Pattern
Similar to the traders trick entry on the 1-2-3 pattern, you want to buy the breakout of the highs of the subsequent bars that from after the Rh point:
What are correcting bars in a Ross Hook Pattern Setup then? Well, here’s the definition:
But before you take a traders trick entry trade on the Ross Hook Pattern, you need to make sure that these 3 conditions are satisfied…
So what does “sufficient room” mean? Well, this chart below will make this more clear:
Here is the third condition for taking a traders trick entry on the Ross Hook pattern…
How To Trade The Traders Trick Entry
Summary of Traders Trick Entry System
How Insiders Engineer Price Moves
When insiders know that there are large groups of orders are bunched together at particular points, they will engineer price moves aimed at taking out those points.
So what points are we talking about in here?
- point #2 of the 123 pattern
- and the ross hook (Rh) point.
Generally, you should expect a lot of orders to be bunched together at these two point and the insiders know that.
How will they engineer price moves then? Well, by sabotaging themselves, so that nobody will be shadowing their moves.
For example, instead of engineering price moves to the upside, they will sabotage themselves by driving prices down but their ultimate aim is to engineer price to move up!
If they want to move price down, they will sabotage themselves by driving prices up instead of driving it down but their ultimate aim would be to engineer price to go down.
So there you have it. If you have enjoyed reading about the traders trick entry trading system, don’t forget to say thanks by clicking those buttons below to like, share, tweet etc. Thanks 🙂