Forex Trading Signals For 25th- 29TH July 2016
Here Are The forex signals for the week 25-29th July 2016. Please don’t forget to to share, like, tweet etc…If you have any questions about how to trade them, what to look for or need more clarity, make a comment and ask, I’m happy to help.
#1: CADJPY Buy Setup
- if price goes down and hits the support level, look for bullish reversal candlestick to go long.
#2: AUDUSD Setup
- there are two trendlines in play here.
- you just need to watch which one price hits first and take a trade based on the trendline trading strategy.
#3: USDCAD Sell Setup
- there’s a potential price action confluence happening
- watch any of these two lines below and if price hits one of them and generates a bearish candlestick signal, go short.
#4: USDCHF Sell/Buy Setup
- traders, this setup can go both ways, up or down.
- right now, price is showing a little bit of respect to the trendline because it hasn’t completely broken it yet and closed significantly above it.
- but then on friday, an inside bar formed.
- use inside bar trading strategy for this one to trade the breakout of the high or low if you want to catch the whichever direction price may move.
- the breakout of the low of the inside bar can see price falling down giving your 100 pips plus profit easily.
#5: USDJPY Sell/Buy Setup
- This setup is the same as the USDCAD setup above…just do the same thing.
#6: XAUUSD Buy Setup
- a bearish harami patterns has formed here (thursday and friday candles) but then there price action is showing strong support on 1300.
- based on that, I’m bullish on this one.
- you can use the inside bar trading strategy to trade this setup.
Ok, traders, that’s it for this week. Keep watching these 6 trading setups to see if they form or not.
Forex Trading Signals For 18th- 22nd July 2016
#1: AUDUSD Forex Signal
- notice price is now heading up to the falling trendline.
- look for bearish reversal candlestick patterns in daily, 4hr or 1hr timeframe to go short by using the trendline trading strategy
#2: EURCAD forex Signals
- notice price has almost touched the bottom trendline? Its a potential buy setup if you see bullish reversal candlesticks form around that area on the daily, 4hr or 1hr timeframes.
- Use trendline trading strategy to trade this setup if it happens.
- If price breaks that trendline, switch to trendline breakout trading strategy to sell.
#3: Forex Signals CADJPY
- anyone waiting in the 4hr timeframe on Friday would have got an early head start on this setup and would be in some really good profits by now.
- notice the bearish daily candlestick on Friday? If the low of that candlestick is broken, I’m anticipating further downward move on this pair.
- use trendline trading strategy
#4: USDCHF Forex Signal
- notice price has already bounced down from a trendline setup and now has formed a bullish harami candlestick pattern which means two things can happen: if the high of Friday’s inside day bar candlestick high is broken, expect price to move up and if that trendline up there is still valid so look to sell again if that happens.
- or if the low of that inside bar is broken, expect price to continue move down further.
#5: EURAUD forex Signal
- notice price is heading down to a major support level.
- look for bullish reversal candlesticks on the daily, 4hr or 1hr to buy on this level.
#6: GBPJPY forex signal
- notice price is heading up to a support level that was broken recently and this broken support level has the potential to act as a resistance levels so you should be looking for bearish reversal candlesticks as your signal to sell on that resistance level.
#7: USDCAD forex Signal
- notice price has broken the rising trendline and went down and now it rose back up to touch it?
- can you see what candlestick pattern formed here? Bearish Harami. Sell Signals.
- The breakout of the low of Friday’s Inside Day Bar may see price falling further down.
- you can use trendline re-test trading strategy or the inside bar trading strategy to trade this setup.
#8: USDJPY Forex Signal
- A sell trendline trading setup is happening here…notice price heading up to the falling trendline?
- use bearish reversal candlesticks as your signal to go short (sell).
#9: XAUUSD Buy Signal
The last signal for the week…please don’t forget to share and tweet after reading this.
- That bullish pin bar on Friday is a really good buy signal.
- Gold is finding support on 1300 level and I’m really bullish on this one.
- If price breaks the high of Friday’s candle, expect more upward move for hundreds of pips.
- Notice what kind of pattern has formed here? Bullish Harami!
- Use the Inside Bar Forex Trading Strategy to trade this setup.
Forex Trading Signals For 11th-15 July 2016
Hello traders, there are 5 trading setups and signals that I see have really good potential for giving very good risk:reward trades in excess of 1:3 and above should the trade work out as planned. If not, the stop loss should be “tight”.
Just follow the arrows and the lines…the charts are really self explanatory.
#1: USDCHF Sell Trade Setup
- trade the obvious…this is diagonal price channel setup. Notice price has touched the upper channel trendline AND IT DIDN’T CLOSE ABOVE IT?
- watch the daily or the 4hr chart for bearish reversal candlesticks to go short on this setup.
#2: NZDUSD Sell Trade Setup
- trade the obvious…this is a diagonal price channel setup. Notice price is just about to touch the upper channel trendline?
- watch the daily or the 4hr or the 1hr for bearish reversal candlesticks to go short (sell).
#3: USDCAD sell trade setup
- notice that price is almost touching the upper downward trendline now? It hasn’t touched it yet. Watch price to see if it goes up and touches that trendline.
- If it does, you can switch to the 1hr or the 4hr charts for better short trade entries and your sell signal should be bearish reversal candlesticks.
#4: NZDCAD sell trade setup
- trade the obvious…what’s happening here? Really simple, right? You can see that price is heading up to a major resistance level and interesting things can happen including bull traps and also price falling back down.
- watch this setup for bearish reversal candlesticks on the daily and the 4hr or 1hr to go short.
- 1000 pips profit can come very easily for such a trade setup as this if it works out as anticipated.
#5: EURCAD BUY/SELL trade setup
- this is a symmetrical triangle formation happening here and expect a breakout of this triangle in any direction.
- if a candlestick closes outside of either one of the two trendlines shown, that should indicate a breakout in that direction.
- What timeframes you should be trading in? You can use the daily, but I’d prefer the 1hr or the 4hr timeframes to get into a short trade very early on.
Forex Trading Signals / Alerts For 4-8th July 2016
#1: Trade Setup AUDNZD
- this pair, AUDNZD has been in trading “sort of” in a range for some time (if you see in the daily chart) and notice the price is being squeezed into a point in this 4hr chart below. This makes me think that it is only a matter of time before a breakout happens. Which direction? I can’t really tell but you have the price action structure of a falling trendline as well as the lower support level.
- you can sell on the trendline or buy the breakout of that.
- you can sell the breakout of the support level or buy on the bounce up of price on the support level.
- Important to watch the candlesticks!
- potential trading strategies to use: trendine trading strategy or trendline breakout strategy or support and resistance forex trading strategy
#2: EURUSD Sell Trade Setup
- notice price has now reached a resistance level?
- watch for bearish reversal candlestick(s) to go short
- trading strategy to use: support turned resistance resistance turned support forex trading strategy.
#3: NZDUSD Sell Trade Setup
- There are a few things at play here: a price channel as well as a potential head and shoulder pattern forming.
- look for bearish reversal candlesticks to go short either in the daily chart, 4hr chart or if you want to get an early head start, maybe in the 1hr timeframe…that’s multi-timeframe trading.
#4: EURJPY Sell Trade Setup
- price is heading up to a resistance level and watch that level for bearish candlestick signals to go short.
- if that resistance level does not hold, watch that falling trendline.
- use multi timeframe trading and consider switching to 4hr or 1 hr timeframe and wait there for sell signal.
- trading strategy to use: support turned resistance resistance turned support forex trading strategy
- this is a trade setup in a 1hr chart. I really don’t know which line price will hit first so just watch these setup
- notice the upper trendline as well as the support line below in pink line?
- this might present a good low risk: high reward opportunity for a quick buy or sell trade (depends on which side price hits first).
- use the trendline trading strategy or the support and resistance forex trading strategy when that happens
#6: AUDUSD Trade Setup
- Watch the two opposite trendlines…whichever price hits first, look for buy/sell signals based on reversal candlesticks based on the trendline trading strategy
- consider switching to 4hr or 1 hr for better trade entries
#7: USDCHF SEll Trade Setup
- watch the upper trendline in this channel pattern setup
- look for bearish reversal candlesticks to go short using the trendline forex trading strategy
- you may have to switch to 4hr or 1hr for better trade entries.
- if a breakout of the candlestick to the upside happens, you may have to decide to use the trendline breakout forex trading strategy
#8: EURCAD Buy Trade Setup
- notice price is now near the bottom trendline.
- if it hits it, watch for bullish reversal candlestick to go long using the trendline trading system
- also note that the opposite can happen, a trendline breakout can happen…what do you do if that is the case? Use trendline breakout trading system to trade it.
- you can wait in the 4hr or 1 hr and watch the price action there and see if you can spot better buy signals there in the form of bullish reversal candlesticks and patterns.
#9: CADJPY Sell Trade Setup
- this one shows a clear bearish signal already with the formation of the bearish harami candlestick pattern when price went up and hit the resistance level.
- the breakout of the low of the inside bar may see the price falling back down to where it heading up from as you can see on the chart below.
- what trading system to use? Inside bar forex trading strategy
Forex Trading Alerts For June 27th-July 1st 2016
I’ve avoided looking for any forex trading signals on any currency pair that has GBP in them. After the Brexit vote on June 23rd, I believe that there is still too much volatility so the best thing to do is to stay away from trading these currency pairs until they settle down.
I got only 5 forex Trading Signals for this week, here they are:
#1: NZDUSD Sell Trade Setup
This is what’s happening on the daily chart of NZDUSD:
This next chart below is what is happening in the 4hr chart of NZDUSD:
- price has fallen and then rallied up to the resistance zone/level
- notice the bearish looking pin bar after the market closed on Friday?
- If price breaks the low of that candlestick on Monday, expect price to go down.
#2: USDCHF Sell Trade Setup
- This is an upper trendline channel sell setup happening if price reaches the upper trendlines.
- look for bearish reversal candlesticks for sell signals and go short.
#3: USDJPY Sell Trade Setup
- this chart shows the what happened after Brexit on USDJPY 4HR chart.
- notice that there’s a resistance level/zone.
- Should price head up and reach that, look for bearish reversal candlesticks go short (sell).
#4: AUDNZD Buy Trade Setup
- this one is an interesting trade setup happening, more like a bear trap.
- notice that price has broken the major support level but there is a lack of downward momentum as reflected by the lower candlestick wicks which are quite long. That tells me that bears may be losing control.
- Watch Monday’s or Tuesday’s daily candlestick close to see if any of it is bullish and trade the breakout of the high of those daily candlesticks if that happens.
- this is almost a symmetrical triangle pattern setup.
- price is now heading up to the upper trendline in this pattern.
- watch for bearish reversal candlesticks if price hits it to go short.
- switch to 1hr or 4 hr timeframes using multi timframe trading to get better trade entries
Forex Trading Alerts For June 20th-24th 2017
Warning For This Week!
I’ve got a few sell trade setups on GPB currency pairs and remember, this week is Brexit Vote on the 23rd June. There is potential for so much volatility as well as potential for price to spike up and down or go into a consolidation so keep that at the back of your mind when trading these pairs.
#1: Gold/US Dollar Sell Trade Alert
- gold has hit the 1300 level and has moved moved down and now price is heading up to a resistance level on 1300.94.
- watch that level for bearish reversal candlesticks signals on the daily, 4hr or the 1 hr timeframe to go short.
#2: GBPCAD Sell Trade Alert
- Notice price has hit the resistance level in the chart below.
- watch in the 4hr timeframe on monday if there is a bearish reversal candlestick, that should be a sell signal if this resistance is to be obeyed.
#3:GBPUSD Trade Alert Sell setup
- price has hit resistance zone/level
- watch for 4hr bearish reversal candlestick to go short.
#4:GBPJPY Trade Alert (Sell Setup)
- trendline trading setup
- notice the 4hr shooting start candlestick that hit the trendline, went above it but closed BELOW it? that indicates bearishness.
- the breakout of the low of the 4hr shooting star candlestick can see price continue to fall further down
#5: GBPCHF Trade Alert (sell setup)
- notice price is heading up the resistance level?
- watch for bearish reversal candlestick patterns should it hit it and go short in the daily, 4hr or 1 hr timeframe.
#6: AUDNZD trade aleart (buy setup)
- Price has hit a major support level as you can see on the chart below.
- what is apparent is the fact that even though price has closed below it, the candlesticks lengths show signs of decreasing bearish momentum.
- notice also that there is a double bottom formation as well as a bullish harami pattern.
- the breakout of the high of friday’s candlestick can see price moving up higher. (buy setup)
Forex Trading Signals For June 13th-17th
#1: USDCAD Buy Trading Setup
- I’m showing this chart in the weekly timeframe but if you decide to trade this setup, better switch to the daily, 4hr or 1 hr using the multi timeframe trading methodology.
#2: NZDUSD Sell Trading Setup
- price channel trading setup, forming a bearish harami.
- breakout of the low of friday’s candlestick may see price moving down.
#3: USDJPY Buy Trading Setup
- price may head down and hit the major support level so keep an eye out for it.
- look for bullish reversal candlesticks in the daily, 4hr or 1 hr should price hit that support level
#4: XAUUSD Sell Trading Setup
- Price is heading up to two resistance levels, R1 & R2.
- watch these levels for bearish reversal candlestick patterns should price hit them to go short.
#5: EURAUD Buy Trade Setup
- Bullish Harami pattern formed (inside bar on Friday) on a support level.
- breakout of the high of this inside bar may see price moving up
#6: AUDUSD Buy Trade Setup
- price is right now in a support level and if you see Friday’s candle, the close is below the support level, but this might be a bear trap
- just watch for bullish signals on that support level to long, preferably in the 4hr or the 1hr timeframe.
#7: EURUSD Buy Trade Setup
- watch that price heading down to the rising trendline.
- if it does, bullish reversal candlesticks on the daily, 4hr or 1hr is the way to go to look for a buy signal
#8: GBPJPY Buy Trade Setup
- price has hit the support level on GBPJPY
- watch Monday’s candlestick to see if a bullish candlestick forms or not, and if that is the case, the breakout of that candlestick may see price moving up further.
- or switch to the 4hr or 1 hr timeframe to see if you can spot a buy opportunity on that support level.
#9: EURGBP Sell Trade Setup
- price is heading up to a resistance level
- if price hits that level, watch for bearish reversal candlesticks in the daily, 4hr or 1 hr timeframe to go short.
Forex Signals For June 6th-10th
Hello Traders, here are the weekly forex trading signals for this week.
There are 9 Forex Signals and they are self explanatory when you look at the setups on the charts.
- This week will be an interesting week for currency pairs that have USD in them.
- Last Friday, the non-farm number was REALLY BAD which meant that USD took a nose dive across all currency pairs, which means there is a lot more USD sell off anticipated during the week.
- So therefore, if there is a buy setup on currency pair that has USD in front, you should really be monitioring that trade very carefully and locking in profits a bit quickly or taking some profits off the table because you know the fundamentals for USD is weak based on Friday’s Non farm payroll data.
- so for example, there is a Buy signal on USDJPY buy signal below, if trade works out as expected, lock in your profits quickly or take some off the table. You know what I’m saying???
#1: GBPAUD Buy Trade Setup
- broken trendline retest setup ( a buy setup)
- watch for bullish price bounce off the trendline as your signal to buy.
#2: Audusd Buy Setup
- Trendline has been broken
- watch for broken trendline retest setup in 4hr or 1hr timeframe to go long should it happen
#3: GBPCAD Buy Trade Setup
- Resistance Turned Support Buy trade setup
- watch for bullish candlestick on the 4hr or 1 hr to go long (buy)
#4: Audnzd Buy Trade Setup
- price heading down to major support level
- look for bullish reversal candlesticks on the daily, 4hr or 1 hr timeframe to go long.
#5: GBPJPY buy Trade Setup
- price heading down to a major support level.
- look for bullish reversal candlesticks to buy in the daily, 4hr or 1 hr timeframes.
#6: CADJPY buy trade Setup
- notice the diagonal Chanel formation
- watch if price hits the lower channel trendline.
- if it does, watch the daily, 4hr or the 1hr timeframes to spot any bullish candlesticks, that should be your signal to buy
#7: XAUUSD Sell Trade Setup
- this is a fairly long shot but price may hit the falling trendline.
- note also that if it does so, 61.8 fib level may come into play here as well which means confluence trading is happening.
- look for bearish reversal candlesticks in the daily, 4hr or 1 hr timeframes to go short.
#8: USDJPY Buy Trade Setup
- price is heading down to an obvious support level therefore expect some reactions there.
- look for bullish reversal candlesticks in the daily, or the 4hr or the 1hr to go long.
#9: NZDUSD Sell Trade Setup
- notice the diagonal price channel pattern being formed here?
- if price hits the upper trendline, watch in the daily or the 4hr or the 1 hr timeframes for bearish reversal candlesticks to go short.
Forex Trading Signals 30th May-3rd June 2016
There are 13 Forex Trading Signals to watch out for this week. Let me start with the first one:
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #1: AUDUSD
- price in 61.8 % fib level/zone
- formation of daily inside bar (friday’s candlestick)
- price has bounced up from the 4hr trendline
- i’m anticipating that if price breaks the high of the 4hr candlestick, there is potential to move up. or if it breaks the low of the 4hr candlestick (which simply means that the upward trendline would be broken), then expect more downward movement.
- or if your are more conservative, trade the breakouts of the low or the high of the daily inside bar that formed on Friday using the inside bar trading strategy.
Here is the 4 hr chart of this same AUDUSD trading setup:
AUDUSD FOREX SIGNAL UPDATE
- if you were watching this on the 4hr timeframe for a buy, most likely you would not have made any money because a false breakout happened and then later price moved up 218 pips.
- however, if you were watching this setup on the daily timeframe, there was a nice bullish pin bar formation and that was an excellent buy signal to go long and you would have made money.
Now, lets look that setup above in the daily timeframe:
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #2: EURJPY
- support zones are indicated by those 3 yellow circles as shown on the chart below.
- if price goes into these zone, look for bullish reversal candlesticks to go long.
- the failure of this support zone may see price moving further down.
EURJPY FOREX SIGNAL UPDATE
- price has broken through the support zone as identified
- would you have made money selling the breakout of that support zone? Yes. Price moved at least 55 pips down after the breakout of that support zone
- the fact that the Friday’s daily candlestick closed below the support zone is a likely indicator that price may continue to move down.
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #3: GOLD
- Gold has been in an uptrend for a while but now that uptrend is looking a bit shaky at the moment.
- the support level to watch now would be the level in yellow circle…if price hits that, look for bullish reversal candlesticks to buy (go long)
- or the failure of that support level may see price plummeting further.
GOLD TRADING SIGNAL UPDATE
- price was 50 pips away from the support level and it moved up so there was not way you could have traded this setup.
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #4: USDJPY
- price action confluence coming into play here: resistance levels highlighted by 4 yellow circles and the downward trendline all coming into a single clash zone.
- look for bearish reversal candlestick if price touches that trendline to go short.
- if trendline breaks and you see a 1 hr or a 4 hr candlestick close outside of this trendline, then look to buy as this may indicate that price will start to head up now.
USDJPY FOREX SIGNAL UPDATE
- price was just 16 pips away from the falling trendline when price took a nose dive falling 490 pips so if you were waiting for the touch of trendline to go short, you would have missed this great short trading opportunity.
- but if you shorted as soon as price hit the confluence zone and placed your stop loss at least 65-70 pips, you would have made a very decent profitable trade on this setup
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #5: EURAUD
- watch that support level indicated by yellow circle.
- if price hits that level, look for bullish reversal candlestick to go long.
- the failure of that support level may see price moving down ( I haven’t drawn the down arrow but I’m telling you now).
EURAUD FOREX SIGNAL UPDATE
- trading setup did not happen
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL # 6: EURUSD
- this forex signal on EURUSD is most likely going to happen on Monday 30th May 2016.
- its very simple to figure this one out…its a trendline trading setup.
- if price shows a bounce, buy, if price breaks that upward trendline closes below it, sell.
EURUSD TRADING SIGNAL UPDATE
- price came within 30 pips of the rising trendline before shooting up.
- there was no way you could have traded what could have been an excellent trendline trading setup
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #7: GBPUSD
- This is another potential confluence setup coming into play here-a downward trendline and an upper channel trendline
- sell if you see a downward bounce on that point of confluence
- but if price breaks the falling trendline and closes above in the 1hr or the 4hr chart, then look to buy.
GBPUSD TRADING SIGNAL UPDATE
- trading setup did not happen
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #8: EURGBP
- Major support level/zone indicated by 2 yellow circles and notice price is heading down to it.
- if you see a price bounce based on bullish reversal candlesticks, buy.
- if price closes below that support level, expect more downward movement so look for an opportunity to sell.
EURGBP TRADING SIGNAL UPDATE
- trading setup did not happen
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #9: NZDUSD
- Notice that NZDUSD is in a diagonal channel formation?
- watch the lower trendline if price hits it or not this week.
- buy on upward bounce or sell on breakout and close below the low of lower trendline.
NZDUSD TRADING SIGNAL UPDATE
- trading setup did not happen
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #10: GBPAUD
- confluence coming into play in this setup: resistance level/zone indicated by the 4 circles on the left and the 61.8 fib level, and notice price is not too far away from that zone.
- if price hits that zone or level, look for bearish reversal candlesticks to go short.
GBPAUD FOREX SIGNAL UPDATE
- trading setup did not happen
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #11: GBPCHF
- this is the same kind of situation as in GBPAUD setup shown above, there’s confluence happening here with a resistance level and 61.8 fib level coming into play and price is heading up to this zone.
- so watch for bearish reversal candlestick to go short.
GBPCHF FOREX SIGNAL UPDATE
- trading setup did not eventuate as anticipated.
FOREX TRADING SIGNAL #12: USDCHF
- watch the upper downward trendline if price can hit it or not this week.
- if it does, two things can happen, it can hit it and bounce back down or break it and continue to move up.
- so buy or sell depending on what happens on that trendline.
- really simple stuff 🙂
USDCHF FOREX TRADING SIGNAL UPDATE
- trading setup on USDCHF did not happen
Forex Trading Signals 23rd-27th May 2016 (AND UPDATES)
The following 7 are forex trading signals based on price action trading setups that are forming and may present trading opportunities during the week so just watch them to see they come to pass.
The charts are really self explanatory. Depending on what you see on each of these charts below, these forex trading signals/trading setups can either be traded using:
- the trendline trading strategy
- or the trendline breakout strategy or
- the trendline retest strategy
If you don’t know how, search for these forex strategies them on this site.
#1: FOREX TRADING SIGNAL: AUDNZD & UPDATE
- price hit the rising trendline and bounce up to a max of 110 pips. There’s a lot more potential to go further up I think.
- if you did not catch this move, then wait for a retrace
#2: FOREX TRADING SIGNAL EURJPY & UPDATE
- eurjpy setup did not happen this week
#3: FOREX TRADING SIGNAL EURUSD & UPDATE
- eurusd setup did not happen this week.
#4: FOREX TRADING SIGNAL GBPAUD & UPDATE
- gbpaud setup did not happen this week.
#5: FOREX TRADING SIGNAL GBPJPY & UPDATE
- price hit trendline as anticipated and moved down to a max of 180 pips.
- would you have made profit if you followed this setup? Yes.
#6: FOREX TRADING SIGNAL GBPUSD & UPDATE
- GBPUSD setup did not happen this week.
#7: FOREX TRADING SIGNAL NZDCAD & UPDATE
- the setup came really close to happening and was just shy by 8 pips of touching the upper trendline before price dropped by a massive 230 pips.
Forex Trading Signals 16th-20th May 2016
Here are 10 Forex Trading Signals /Forex Trading Setups That Are happening which I’m watching during this week (16th-20th May).
- All my analysis comments are on the charts themselves and should really make it clear on how to trade these price action trading setups if they happen.
- Trading tip: If a trade setup is on the daily timeframe, you can use multi-timeframe trading by switching to a much smaller timeframe like the 1hr and the 4hr and wait there to buy or sell.
#1: USDJPY Forex Trading Signal on the Daily Chart
USDJPY forex trading signal update:
- price broke above the trendline as one of the options I ancipated. Now trading the daily timeframe would have not really given you a good risk:reward but if you switched to the 1hr or the 4 hr timeframe, you could have got into buy trade at a good price.
Lower timeframes presented good trade setups with good risk:reward ratio on USDJPY based on the setup seen in the daily TF.
Here’s what happened when you see this setup in the 1 hr timeframe:
#2: EURUSD Forex Trading Signal on The Daily Chart
EURSUD forex trading signal update:
- this trading setup has not happened during the week
#3: GBPUSD Forex Trading Signal On The Daily Chart
Update on GBPUSD Forex Signal:
- This setup has not happened within the week.
#4: EURGBP Forex Trading Signal On The 4HR Chart
EURGBP Forex trading signal update:
- there was no opportunity presented to trade the bounce up from the lower trendline…price just crashed through it.
#5: GBPJPY Forex Trading Signal On The 4HR Chart
GBPJPY forex signal update:
- this setup did not happen during the week.
#6: GBPAUD Forex Trading Signal On The Daily Chart
GBPAUD forex signal Update:
- The GBPAUD has turned out to be a really good trade setup. As you can see I anticipated that two things can potentially happen:
- price can hit the trendline and bounce back down and it did-for a total of 175 pips move down.
- but then it shot back up and broke that falling trendline and so far has shot up by a total of 640 pips.
- would you have made money on this setup? yes.
#7: AUDUSD Forex Trading Signal On The Daily Chart
Audusd forex signal update:
- price went down and hit the identified support level as well as the 61.8% fib level and as you can see on the daily timeframe, buyers tried to jump in with the formation of the pin bar but there was just too much selling pressure going on that even though price broke the high of the pin bar and went up, the upward move could not be sustained.
- Would you have made profit on this setup? Yes, maybe a tiny as price broke the high of the pin bar and went up and if you bailed out just in time before price turned down… but in all honesty, if you traded based on the daily timeframe, you’d lose on this setup.
See chart below as how this forex signal turned out:
#8: USDCHF Forex Trading Signal On The Daily Chart
USDCHF Forex Trading Signal Update:
- trendline 1 was broken and price shot up, if you had used the trendline breakout strategy, you’d be in a profitable trade now with at least 120 pips.
- would you have made profit based on trading the breakout of this trendline? yes.
#9: AUDNZD Forex Trading Signal On The Daily Chart
AUDNZD forex signal update:
- This forex signal has turned out to be a really good “buy low” type of setup based on the trendline trading system and you if you were watching the 1 hr or the 4 hour based on multi time frame trading, you would have got into a buy trade at a really good price.
- would you have made profit on this setup? yes.
#10: XAUUSD Forex Trading Signal On The Daily Chart
XAUUSD Signal Update:
- price went up as I anticipated after breaking the high of the inside bar that formed on Friday and it moved up 122 pips before losing steam and head back down.
- would you have made profit on this setup? yes.
Forex Trading Signals 9th-13th May 2016
The following are forex trading setups may form this week (9th-13th May)so keep an eye out for them.
#1: Forex Trading Signal EURUSD Daily Chart
- its self explanatory, look at the chart below and with the commentaries.
#2: Forex Trading Signal NZDUSD 4HR Chart
- See chart below for explanation
#3: Forex Trading Signal AUDNZD Daily Chart
- see chart below for explanation on how to trade this setup.
#4: Forex Trading Signal USDJPY Daily Chart
- see chart below for potential price turning points and watch price to see if it reached them and buy or sell as required.
#5: Forex Trading Signal GBPJPY Daily Chart
- price has hit the lower rising trendline on Friday and closed above it and if you switch to the 4 hr chart, you can clearly see some pretty bullish price action like a bullish harami candlestick pattern.
- the breakout of the high of friday’s candle will most likely see price heading up to the falling trendline
- if however, price falls and breaks the low of the friday’s candlestick, expect market to continue moved downward.
#6: Forex Trading Signal GBPAUD Daily Chart
- The trading setup on GBPAUD is self explanatory…see chart below
Forex Trading Signals 2nd-6th Of May 2016
#1:GBPJPY Trading Signal Setup on the 4hr Chart
- notice price is moving down to the rising trendline?
- if price goes down and touches that trendline, watch for bullish reversal candlestick to buy.
- if that trendline fails, short it if you see a candlestick closing below below that trendline.
Did analysis work out as anticipated: yes
How many pips move so far?: 75 pips
Would you have been profitable if you took this trade: yes/no.
No If your buy order stop loss was too small less than 80 pips, you’d suffer a trading loss.
Right now you can see price is the trendline and if you switch to the daily timeframe and if you see the high of Friday’s candlestick is broken, then anticipate further upward move.
The Chart below show how this GBPJPY setup is turning out:
#2:GBPUSD Trading Signal Setup on Daily Chart
- notice there are two falling trendline shown on the chart below.
- price has now touched the first trendline and has formed a bearish looking pin bar. A breakout below the low of this candlestick can potentially see prices moving further down to test the rising trendline but if this trendline fails, there’s the 2nd trendline on the top which it needs to test.
Did analysis work out as anticipated: yes
How many pips move so far?: 250 pips
Would you have been profitable if you took this trade: yes/no.
Would not be a profitable trade If your sell order stop loss was too small less than 120 pips, you’d suffer a trading loss because of the false breakout spike on Friday as seen below (this is why I hate Fridays!).
The chart below show how this GBPUSD setup has turned out:
#3: USDCAD Trading Signal Setup on Weekly Chart
- USDCAD has been on a steep downward trend for such a long time.
- just watch the first trendline to see if price hits it…switch to the daily or 4hr timeframe to see if you can spot a bullish candlestick pattern to go long.
- if that first trendline breaks, watch the 2nd trendline below it…but heck! That’s a very long way down considering that this chart below is in the weekly timeframe.
Did analysis work out as anticipated: yes
Would you have made money on this setup: yes
How many pips move so far?: 476 pips
The chart below shows how this USDCAD setup has turned out:
#4: USDCAD Trading Signal Setup on Weekly Chart
- This is a potential major support level test that is happening.
- swtich to the daily or the 4hour timeframe as price nears that support line (in pink) and watch for bullish reversal candlesticks to go long
- if that support level breaks, expect price to continue moving downward.
Did analysis work out as anticipated: yes…but price has come a bit short by 36 pips of the support line drawn and then moved up 200 pips!
Would you have made money on this setup: no.
How many pips move so far?: 200 pips
Forex Trading Signals Friday 29th April 2016
#1: AXUUSD (Gold )Potential Sell Setup on 4hour timeframe
- note the downward trendline and how a candlestick touched it and has bounced back down?
- breakout of the low of this bearish pin bar looking candlestick may see prices falling down (use trendline trading strategy to trade it )
- or if the high of this candlestick is broken then expect prices to continue moving up (use trendline breakout strategy to trade it if that happens)
Forex Trading Signals Wednesday 27th April 2016
#1: GBPUSD Forex Signal On The Daily Timeframe
- price is heading up to a falling trendline.
- at the same time, there’s also a resistance level where it is heading up to.
- so what’s happening here? A price action confluence.
- use the trendline trading strategy is price hits the trendline and bounces back down.
- or use the trendline breakout strategy is price breaks the trendline and closes above it.
GBPUSD Forex Signal Update
- Keep watching this signal, it hasn’t happened yet
- price is still heading up the the downward trendline and it is very close it it now and may present a good shorting opportunity.
#1: AUDCHF Forex Signal On The Daily Timeframe
- in my price action trading course, there’s a chapter dedicated on how to trade the obvious and this setup here is a really obvious one.
- as you cans see, price has it two a major resistance level twice before and now has hit it again for the 3rd time and price action is showing that it may head down…but it can also break the resistance level and head up!
- so how can you take a trade here then? Well, study this daily chart carefully and then on the next chart after this I will show you how you can take a trade on this setup.
I think this setup can be better traded in the 4 hour timeframe…lets see what is happening in the 4 hour timeframe then:
- as you can see, there’s an obvious symmetrical triangle pattern forming here.
- sell if price breaks in the the pattern and heads down as shown with (2) and use trendline breakout trading strategy is that happens
- but it can also break the upper trendline and head up so buy if that happens. Use trendline breakout forex strategy
AUDCHF Forex Signal Update
Was analysis correct? yes.
Price broke the upward trendline and moved down 200 pips but the breakout candlestick was too long so it would have been really impossible to take a trade that would give you a good risk:reward.
Here’s the chart of what happened…
Forex Trading Signals Monday 25th April 2016
#1: NZDUSD Forex Trading Signal / Trade Setup
- notice that the main rising trendline has been broken and price moved down but now it is looking as though price is heading back up
- watch for a retest of the trendline. Price may go up and hit it and bounce back down. Look for bearish reversal candlesticks for your signal to go short.
- or if price does not get repelled by the broken trendline, potential price moves are indicated by (2) and (3) as shown on the chart below.
#2: AUDJPY Forex Trading Signal / Trade Setup
- a trendline trading setup is happening on the AUDJPY daily chart.
- use trendline trading strategy is if (1) happens and use trendline breakout trading strategy is (2) happens.
Forex Trading Signals Thursday 21st April 2016
#1: GBPJPY Trade Setup/Alert
Hi Guys and Girls, there’s a confluence price action trading setup happening on the GBPJPY Daily timeframe as you can see on the chart below:
- price is heading up to a downward trendline at the same time it is also near a support turned resistance level zone and at the same time as well, it also near or heading up to the 61.8 fibonacci retracement level. So 3 things are coming into play, into a melting pot you may say.
- this is a sell setup on the daily chart so you can use the trendline trading strategy to trade this setup.
- You can also switch to the 4 hour timeframe to look for a bearish reversal candlestick sell signal, like a shooting star, bearish harami etc instead of trading in the daily timeframe.
- if price breaks the trendline and goes up, anticipate that the trend may now be changing to UP. If that happens, use the trendline breakout strategy to trade that if it happens.
Now, have a closer look at the setups by switching to the 4hour timeframe. You can see below the price is about 50-60 pips away from the trendline:
Update GBPJPY Forex Signal
This is the update of the forex trading signal alert I gave above of the GBPJPY:
- was my analysis accurate? Yes.
See chart below:
5 Forex Trading Signals Monday 18th April 2016
These forex trading signals/trading setups may play out during this week so keep an eye out for them. There are 5 trading setups that I see forming. Here are my analysis for each of them:
#1: NZDUSD Trading Signal/Setup
- NZDUSD used in what looks like an ascending triangle pattern at the moment in the 4hr chart.
- there are 4 potential outcomes where price can go in this trading setup and it depends on which trendline gets hit first.
- use trending trading strategy or trendline breakout strategy to trade this setup if that happens.
Update on NZDUSD Forex Trading Signal:
- was my analysis correct? Yes. The (1) option happened and price moved up 90 pips
See chart below:
#2: AUDUSD Trading Signal/Setup
- audusd is in a price channel formation in the 4hr chart as you can see below.
- use the channel trading strategy if price touches the upper or lower channel trendlines to take a trade
- if price breaks the lower channel trendline, use the trendline breakout trading system for this setup
Update On Audsud Forex Signal
- Was my analysis correct: yes. Price responded as anticipated but move outside of the upper channel by at least 50 pips before obeying the channel.
See chart below:
#3: GBPCHF Trading Signal/Setup
- a potential trendline trading setup is happening on the daily chart on GBPCHF.
- use trendline trading strategy or trendline breakout strategy for this one depending on what price does if it comes up and hits that falling trendline shown below.
Update On GBPCHF Forex Signal
- was my analysis correct? Yes.
- option (1) happened and price moved 300 pips
See chart below:
#4: GBPUSD Trading Signal/Setup
- a symmetrical triangle chart pattern is being formed here on the GBPUSD daily chart.
- price can do 4 things as shown on the chart below.
- treading strategies to use to trade: trendling trading strategy and trendline breakout strategy or symmetrical triangle trading strategy
Update on GBPUSD Forex Signal
- Was my analysis correct? Yes
- 130 pips move when trendline breakout happened
See chart below:
#5: USDJPY Trading Signal/Setup
- this trading setup is forming on the USDJPY weekly chart. It may take a week or two to form eventually but I just want to give you a heads up of what I’m seeing.
- usdjpy has been in a big downtrend for a while and not its heading down to what I think is a good support level at 105.53 level and I’m anticipating a bounce up from there.
- keep an eye out for this setup in the next one or two weeks from now to see what happens.
- to trade this, swittch to the daily chart or the 4hr chart (if you can) and watch for bullish reversal candlesticks as you buy signal.
- trading system to use: support turned resistance and resistance turned support forex strategy
Update On USDJPY Forex Signal
Was my analayis correct? USDJPY setup above is still in progress…
5 Forex Trading Signals Tue 12 April 2016
#1: AUDUSD Trading Signal/Setup
- Potential Head and Shoulder Pattern Forming On AUDUSD Daily chart.This is a bearish chart pattern.
- If price breaks the neckline, expect further price moves downward.
- how to take this trade: use the head and shoulders pattern forex strategy
- medium term take profit price level 0.6832
AUDUSD Forex Trading Signal Update
- was my analysis accurate? No.
- why? head and shoulder pattern did not form as thought because price has continued to move up and hit the “head” and there’s possibility that price may continue to head up further.
#2: GBPAUD Trading Signal/Setup
- GBPAUD has been in a long term downtrend for a long time. Is it due for a reversal???
- what is forming now on the 4hour chart is a symmetrical triangle chart pattern
- the breakout of either one of the two trendlines is bound to happen shortly.
- use the symmetrical triangle pattern forex strategy or trendline breakout trading strategy to trade this setup if it happens
GBPAUD Forex Trading Signal Update 15-04-16
- Was my analysis accurate? yes.
- How many pips move was this? More than 180 pips move on the breakout of the symmetrical triangle.
#3: USDCAD Trading Signal/Setup
- I am currently looking at this great trading setup happening in USDCAD weekly chart and I think that if this setup works out as expected, it has the potential to give more than 1000 pips in profit.
- USDCAD has been in a downtrend for a while and now it almost to major support level on 1.2833. It might take today or or tomorrow to hit this level.
- I’m anticipating that price will hit that support level and bounce back up.
- forex trading strategies to use to trade this setup:support and resistance forex strategy
USDCAD Forex Trading Signal Update
- Was my analysis accurate? Yes but needs a bit more time to see if price truly bounces up significantly.
- as you can see price shows signs of bouncing off from the support level on 1.2797. It is much more clearer when you switch to the daily timeframe, you can see the price bounce action on the daily candlestick.
- whether this support level holds or not is going to be seen next week.
#4: USDCHF Trading Signal/Setup
- it is obvious the USDCHF is in a downward trend on the daily chart but as you can see below, price has hit a bottom channel trendline and at the same area/zone, price is also near or close to a major support level.
- therefore, this is a price action confluence zone right there.
- I’m thinking that if yesterday’s daily candlestick high is broken today, price will start to head up. You can use diagonal price channel forex trading strategy to trade this setup if that happens.
- Or if that doesn’t happen, the next thing that can happen is for price to go down to the support level and bounce back up from it. You can use support and resistance level forex trading strategy to trade the bounce up from the support level shown below.
Now, let get dig down deeper into the 4hr chart of USDCHF to see what kind of price action is happening there:
USDCHF Forex Trading Signal Update
- Was my analysis accurate? Yes
- as you can see price bounced up from the lower channel trendlines as I anticpated and now is 160 pips up.
#5: EURCAD Trading Signal/Setup
- On the daily chart, you can see that EURCAD is now heading closer towards the rising (upward trendline)
- two thing can happen whent it hits that trendline: price will bounce up or it interesects the trendline and maintain its downward trend.
- Use trendling trading strategy for the bounce up or trendline breakout strategy if it interesects the trendlines and closes below it.
- for better trade entries, try to think outside the box a little bit here and switch between 4hour and 1 hour charts to see which gives you the best price action signals to buy or sell.
EURCAD Forex Trading Signal Update
- Analysis correct? Yes…but needs a little bit more time to see if price fully bounce up from the rising trendline.
- if price fails to rise up, it will intersect the rising trend line and continue to fall down further and a good trading method to use to capitalize on falling price would be the trendline breakout trading strategy.
Some of the things you learn in the price action trading course can be understood when you see those trading setups happening in real time and know which forex trading strategies to use for the different types of forex trading signals that may be forming.
I hope I can set up mailing list so that those of you wanting to receive these forex trading signals, trading setups and price action analysis can also be emailed these types of trading signals as I see the forming to alert you so you can see what is happening so you can get prepared to trade these setups.
Forex Trading Signals Disclaimer
These forex trading signals are my opinions only and not not buy and sell recommendations, but just my technical analysis based on analyzing the charts.
I will tell you what type of forex trading strategies can be used for each forex trading signals but ultimately it is your decision to pull the trigger or not.
Don’t forget to share, like, and tweet this. Thanks