LIVE WEEKLY FOREX SIGNAL UPDATES!
Free FX Trading Signals Now Published: MAR 20 – MAR 24 2017
Here is how you can make sure you never miss any of these totally free online trading signals for Forex.
#1: If you want to be notified by email AS SOON AS the new Forex trading signals are posted here, then subscribe here:
#2: Bookmark this page (all new Forex signals are posted here weekly by Sunday afternoon (New York Time)
#3: You need a Forex Brokerage Account. We recommend you open an Account Now With Pepperstone.
Pepperstone has been a favorite of ours for high end, ECN level executions and technology:
Learn How To Trade These Forex Signals
With Our Free Price Action Course
- how to trade this Forex trading signals, check this post
- want to learn how to trade with price action? Well check out my free forex price action trading course.
- for better trade entries, I use this: multiple timeframe trading
- I also use this: patterns with pattern (advanced multiple timeframe trading)
- nothing beats these: top 10 reversal candlestick patterns (the trigger to buy or sell)
Type Of Trading Strategies To
Trade These Signals?
Price Action Trading Strategies. And You Need To Know these main ones that you’d be using regularly:
- Trendline Trading Strategy
- Trendline Breakout Strategy
- Broken trendline Breakout And Re-test strategy
- Support and Resistance Trading Strategy
- Diagonal Price Channel Trading Strategy
- Inside Bar Trading Strategy
Please note the following:
- all these setups have the potential to move 100 plus pips if price responds as anticipated and the stop loss should be tight if you are going to trade these setups in smaller timeframes like the 4hr or the 1hr timeframes using multiple timeframe trading techniques.
- This means that your risk:reward ratio is going to be really good.
- stop loss should be placed a few pips behind the “signal” reversal candlestick(s)
- use of pending buy stop and sell stop orders are recommended after reversal candlestick buy/sell signals are generated.
- note the timeframe the trading setups are in if you intend to use multiple timeframe trading technique
- follow the arrows and notice the lines drawn on the charts…the trade setups on the charts are self explanatory.
9 Free Forex Trading Signals For Mar 20 – March 24 2017
As expected, price did not react with much vigor until FOMC on the 15th. Keeping news events like this in mind prevents a trader from “jumping the gun” and getting wrong sides.
Swing trading is an exercise in patience but that patience can be quickly rewarded with:
1. Bigger moves
2. Less stress
3. Less broker fees
AUDCAD WEEKLY – Still chugging to the upside but bigger picture is still a range that started in 2014
AUDUSD DAILY – Bear flag failure. No trade.
CHFJPY DAILY – Price consolidated for the week until Friday when bears stepped in. Although the signal was for shorts, this would have been a tough trade to be involved in unless you are good at spotting weakness in a range.
EURCAD DAILY – Trade played out for +100 pips as resistance held.
EURCHF DAILY – Signal called for short off resistance and price broke strong to downside. Probable best case pip accumulation of 90 pips.
GBPAUD DAILY – Price compression still in play
NZDJPY DAILY – There were trades available as indicated. Backside resistance trade gave up +100 pips.
USDCAD DAILY – Downside break delivered over 100 pips. REMEMBER – support and resistance are zones…not definite price points. With less than 40 pips to the high close in December on a daily chart….this is a zone.
AUDCHF DAILY CHART
AUDJPY DAILY CHART
AUDSGD DAILY CHART
AUDUSD DAILY CHART
EURAUD DAILY CHART
EURJPY DAILY CHART
GBPAUD DAILY CHART
GBPUSD DAILY CHART
USDJPY DAILY CHART