Free Forex Signals Service
UPDATED FOR WEEK OF: JAN 16 – 20 2017
Here is how you can make sure you never miss any of these published signals.
#1: if you want to be notified by email AS SOON AS the new Forex trading signals are posted here, then subscribe here:
#2: bookmark this page (all new forex signals are posted here weekly on Sat or Sun weekly Australian time)
Learn How To Trade These Signals
+ Free Price Action Course
- how to trade this forex trading signals, check this post
- want to learn how to trade with price action? Well check out my free forex price action trading course.
- for better trade entries, I use this: multiple timeframe trading
- I also use this: patterns with pattern (advanced multiple timeframe trading)
- nothing beats these: top 10 reversal candlestick patterns (the trigger to buy or sell)
Type Of Trading Strategies To
Trade These Forex Signals?
Price Action Trading Strategies. And You Need To Know these main ones that you’d be using regularly:
- Trendline Trading Strategy
- Trendline Breakout Strategy
- Broken trendline Breakout And Re-test strategy
- Support and Resistance Trading Strategy
- Diagonal Price Channel Trading Strategy
- Inside Bar Trading Strategy
Please note the following:
- all these setups have the potential to move 100 plus pips if price responds as anticipated and the stop loss should be tight if you are going to trade these setups in smaller timeframes like the 4hr or the 1hr timeframes using multiple timeframe trading techniques.
- This means that your risk:reward ratio is going to be really good.
- stop loss should be placed a few pips behind the “signal” reversal candlestick(s)
- use of pending buy stop and sell stop orders are recommended after reversal candlestick buy/sell signals are generated.
- note the timeframe the trading setups are in if you intend to use multiple timeframe trading technique
- follow the arrows and notice the lines drawn on the charts…the trade setups on the charts are self explanatory.
7 Forex Trading Signals For Jan 16-20 2017
As we roll into the change of power in the U.S., markets are a little erratic and again hits home the importance of having your trading plan in full working mode and a plan for each trade including where you will enter, exit and how you will manage your trade. Take caution this week!
A few of the charts from last week played out in a manner that would have allowed you to manage the trade.
AUDNZD broke from the noted zone and rallied for 80+ pips and now retracing. It has broken to the upside from a downward trend line that began in Oct of 2016. You may still choose to monitor the price action.
CADJPY was a wonderful short after an obvious failure to gain upside momentum. Engulfing candle sent this pair dropping 120 pips before coming to a brief halt.
NZDUSD continued the march to the upper trendline target for about 100 pips
USDCAD gave no indication of upside momentum and broke to the downside. A reversal candle failed to drive price back above our demand line. Monitor this trade for downside momentum and target of 1.2940 if you can find an entry.
Remember…we are looking for probabilities…not forecasting.
AUDNZD DAILY CHART
AUDUSD DAILY CHART
CADJPY 4 HOUR CHART
EURUSD DAILY CHART
GBPJPY DAILY CHART
NZDCHF DAILY CHART
NZDUSD DAILY CHART