Free Forex Signals Service
UPDATED FOR WEEK OF: FEB 27 – MAR 3 2017
Here is how you can make sure you never miss any of these published signals.
#1: if you want to be notified by email AS SOON AS the new Forex trading signals are posted here, then subscribe here:
#2: bookmark this page (all new forex signals are posted here weekly on Sat or Sun weekly Australian time)
Pepperstone has been a favorite of ours for high end, ECN level executions and technology:
Learn How To Trade These Signals
+ Free Price Action Course
- how to trade this forex trading signals, check this post
- want to learn how to trade with price action? Well check out my free forex price action trading course.
- for better trade entries, I use this: multiple timeframe trading
- I also use this: patterns with pattern (advanced multiple timeframe trading)
- nothing beats these: top 10 reversal candlestick patterns (the trigger to buy or sell)
Type Of Trading Strategies To
Trade These Forex Signals?
Price Action Trading Strategies. And You Need To Know these main ones that you’d be using regularly:
- Trendline Trading Strategy
- Trendline Breakout Strategy
- Broken trendline Breakout And Re-test strategy
- Support and Resistance Trading Strategy
- Diagonal Price Channel Trading Strategy
- Inside Bar Trading Strategy
Please note the following:
- all these setups have the potential to move 100 plus pips if price responds as anticipated and the stop loss should be tight if you are going to trade these setups in smaller timeframes like the 4hr or the 1hr timeframes using multiple timeframe trading techniques.
- This means that your risk:reward ratio is going to be really good.
- stop loss should be placed a few pips behind the “signal” reversal candlestick(s)
- use of pending buy stop and sell stop orders are recommended after reversal candlestick buy/sell signals are generated.
- note the timeframe the trading setups are in if you intend to use multiple timeframe trading technique
- follow the arrows and notice the lines drawn on the charts…the trade setups on the charts are self explanatory.
6 Forex Trading Signals For FEB 27 – March 3 2017
After a few weeks of decent market action, this past week was a little ugly.
Keep in mind that for these Forex trading signals I look at the higher time frame charts. Those trading smaller time frames may have had some great moves. It is not unusual (and is quite likely) that ranges on daily and weekly charts have superb swings on smaller charts.
Higher time frame charts is where the money is especially for retail traders. I also find them easier to trade and have no problem not being part of the daily noise and news releases.
Also keep in mind that as you go through each week, some charts from previous weeks are still in active trade mode. It is too time consuming to update previous weeks charts. Just remember that a trade today on the GBPUSD for example may be a small part of a move that already happened three weeks ago.
That said……things were not too bad last week.
AUDCHF – Gave us the support bounce and shot up 100+ pips
AUDJPY – Failure test started to play out and if this was your trade, you are still holding short and in profits.
CADJPY – Weekly chart is still finding its way
EURUSD – Break of pivot low and immediate retrace. Week ends with bear candle but traders short on signal jumped the gun. Break of pivot was weak as indicated by tail. If you entered right on break….that was the wrong play. Wait until candle closes.
GBPJPY – Break of pattern short. Traders may be looking for position this week.
GBPJPY DAILY CHART
AUDCAD WEEKLY CHART
USDJPY WEEKLY CHART
NZDSGD 4 HOUR CHART
USDCHF DAILY CHART
CHFJPY DAILY CHART